StubHub All Access Contributed Content Guidelines
- Unless a topic has been previously determined, choose a compelling topic or story idea.
- Gather complementary assets such as videos and images to support your post.
- Instruct the date and exact time of publish for post. For example, Tuesday November 15 at 9:00am Pacific. Note if copy material coincides with launches or important announcements.
- Keep tone of voice conversational and light, you are talking to people directly.
- If possible, lead with an image or video asset. It’s the initial hook that pulls readers further into your post. Be sure that images included in the post are high resolution.
- If support pieces exist for your post – other web pages or documents – be sure to provide links to those pages or the documents themselves.
- Keep word count to 500 characters maximum.
- Break up post to include images – products, subject matter or action shots — in between paragraphs.
- Before the post is published, review the post to ensure the accuracy of language, links and assets.
- Follow up with blog readers by responding to comments or questions left on the post.
- If any changes need to be made to the post, please contact the site administrator.
To submit contributed content, click here.